Site Reliability Engineer (Scrum Master)
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization. Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line. Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Diligent is looking for a Site Reliability Engineering Scrum Master in Bangalore India to facilitate scrum methodologies across our global SRE teams. The SRE Scrum Master should have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, they will need the ability to coordinate people and projects with a mind set on deliverables. Reporting on metrics and progress to product owners will be essential. The Scrum Master needs to be a strong communicator and a capable leader. He/she will serve in a leadership role for a local team of 5 SRE team members.
- Coordinating sprints and retrospectives.
- Coaching teams in Scrum methodologies and improving the SRE teams Scrum maturity.
- Working with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests across Diligent’s product portfolio
- Communicate up blocking issues and obstacles.
- Ensuring that deliverables are completed and meet our standards.
- Work with the team to ensure SLOs for requests are met.
- Publish and maintain metrics on team velocity and bandwidth.
- Ownership of project management and agile scrum process
- Responsible for defining, documenting, implementing and continuing to improve
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Scrum master role.
- PMP certification preferred
- Scrum master certification is preferred
- Familiarity with software development.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement).
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze a high volume of technical data and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and time management skills