Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics, and compliance from across the organization. Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights, and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line. Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
As a Customer Training Specialist your mission is to ensure that our customers have a superior experience every time they interact with our suite of products and services, and especially during the initial training following the sale and ongoing coaching for all levels of users throughout their relationship with Diligent.
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will join a group that is passionate about living Diligent’s corporate values and which has a friendly, positive attitude. We have a real passion for interacting and helping others, ensuring our customers have an excellent, memorable experience, leading them to purchase more valued Diligent services and to recommend our services and support to friends and colleagues.
- Experience creating, managing, and delivering training using online training tools
- Aptitude in creating customer facing training videos
- Ability to deliver individual, group, webinar and face-to-face training
- Ability to convert training conversation to a potential lead generation as appropriate
- Focus on educating users and driving adoption
- Occasional travel for professional development, customer user workshops or corporate meetings required
- Experience with administrative processes
- Customer focused with a real passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills with a high level of energy and an ability to be assertive yet respectful.
- Resourceful, organized, and professional.
- Appreciation for the change management aspects of delivery including driving adoption and adherence.
- Professional level of the following additional language desired: Portuguese.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Diligent offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match, health club reimbursement and much more.
We are a drug free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.