Technical Customer Support Specialist
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization. Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line. Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Due to phenomenal growth, we are seeking a Customer Support Specialist to handle Tier I support and client relationships by answering Support calls from our clients, resolving issues and ensuring all appropriate follow up to confirm complete client satisfaction. Our support team works closely with both our Customer Success Team and our ProdOps team to ensure speedy resolution of all issues, and you must be extremely proficient in articulating with both technical and non-technical staff and users.
The primary attribute we are looking for is excellent customer service with superb communication skills who has a passion for helping people and who is unflappable under pressure. You will have a commitment to offer the best customer service possible and the self-confidence to work with senior executives across the globe.
- Provide technical support to clients using our Entities software via phone and email
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the information provided, researching their individual customisations and testing issues to identify issues and triage as necessary
- Develop a deep expertise of our Entities software to help clients achieve outcomes including centralizing, managing and effectively structuring their corporate record
- Diagnose and resolve technical and software issues involving settings, connectivity, login problems, customisation issues, XML issues and more
- Follow troubleshooting guidelines to research possible solutions using a combination of consulting available resources, testing and live troubleshooting sessions with clients via video call.
- Identify priority issues and work with development and tier 2 team to troubleshoot or escalate as necessary
- Deliver frequent updates to clients on ongoing issues managing a balance of new cases with open, ongoing cases
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated CRM software
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Organize ideas and communicate effectively within team and department as well as with external stakeholders
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs and meetings to customers where necessary
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Experience of phone-based Software Application/Technical Support or call centre experience supporting end users
- Working knowledge of Windows OS
- Superb communication and customer handling skills
- Ability to think on your feet in a highly demanding and fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills
Diligent offers a strong compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including pension, Group Life Insurance and Disability protections, alongside Medical & Dental Insurance.