Sales Development Representative
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Would you like to be the first instrumental step in the sales cycle bringing an industry-leading product to organisations across ANZ? Our SDR role will give you exactly that!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading and rapidly growing function, highly focused on achieving goals and delivering results. The role offers an excellent basic and competitive commission structure, with high achievers given the opportunity to progress within the business becoming an expert in corporate software.
What you’ll do:
- Generate new business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting via cold calling, email and LinkedIn
- Qualify leads generated by marketing and make the first contact with those accounts to generate interest
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Drive sales growth by generating pipeline and coordinating product demo’s in our Regional Sales Director’s calendar
- Analyse sales data and recommend new outreach strategies
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) monthly quotas and goals
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast Diligent in a positive light
- Update lead and prospect activity in Salesforce to ensure effective lead management
What you’ll need:
- Self-motivated, driven and a desire to meet and exceed performance goals
- A natural curiosity and competitive spirit
- An interest in emerging SaaS technologies
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with senior level executives
- Ability to problem solve and find innovative ways to turn a ‘No’ into ‘Yes’
- High energy and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Why join Diligent?
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Named on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list of fastest growing tech companies!
- Sydney CBD based offices, regular team events and all relevant equipment provided
- Chance to be part of a high-performing Sales Development team with excellent opportunity to grow and progress your career in sales
- The key to Diligent’s success is you! Company-wide training and development
- Strong benefits package
At Diligent, we offer a varied, challenging and rewarding working environment. Our holistic suite of employee benefits including a competitive salary, discounted health insurance, wellbeing initiatives and salary protection.#LI-DL1