Senior QA Engineer (Automation) - Boards Director
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our Boards Director Team. The Boards Director team is focused on delivering multiple applications and services within the Diligent Boards product space. The team are responsible for maintaining our core Boards platform, several interfaces to a detailed back-end platform and monitoring/responding to production performance requirements.
The Senior QA Engineer will be working as a part of a Scrum team and primarily responsible for creating and automating test cases and identifying/reporting defects. This individual will work closely with all members of the team to create and drive a successful automation strategy for a product. This role requires technical intellect, strong communication, mentoring and leadership skills and someone who enjoys being part of a pro-active and self-managing team.
- Work as part of agile team to groom user stories and ensure work items are clear and testable
- Evaluate existing and new components to identify best automation candidates among existing manual tests
- Take leadership role in creating the automation framework for new products
- Develop and maintain tests in an automated framework
- Perform test design reviews and include team’s feedback
- Identify, analyze, and document test results
- Contribute to process improvement, look for ways of working smarter
- 5+ years of hands-on experience automating tests
- Experience with developing a test automation framework
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with the following: C#, Ranorex, Cypress.io and Mocha
- Automating UI level tests