QA Engineer - Director Network
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Diligent are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Center for Global Product Innovation in Budapest. The QA Engineer will be working as a part of a Scrum team and primarily responsible for creating and automating test cases and identifying/reporting defects. This individual will work closely with all members of the team to create and drive a successful automation strategy for a product. This role requires technical intellect, strong communication, mentoring and leadership skills and someone who enjoys being part of a pro-active and self-managing team.
- Work as part of agile team to groom user stories and ensure work items are clear and testable
- Evaluate existing and new components to identify best automation candidates among existing manual tests
- Take leadership role in creating the automation framework for new products
- Develop and maintain tests in an automated framework
- Perform test design reviews and include team’s feedback
- Identify, analyze, and document test results
- Contribute to process improvement, look for ways of working smarter
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience automating tests
- Experience with developing a test automation framework
- Experience with at least one object oriented programming language
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with the following:
- Automating API–level tests
- Automating UI level tests