Digital Platform Director
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
- Partner with BUs and other stakeholders to build cohesive digital strategies and execute them to plan
- Create processes and feedback loops to enable reliable execution of strategy supported by metric frameworks
- Build a technical roadmap with stakeholders to deliver an ecosystem that can support world class CX
- 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Deep expertise in digital analytics (GA 360 experience a plus)
- Global B2B experience – supporting different BUs/Line of Business in local markets
- Experience in working with complex platforms (CMS/DXP) and building roadmaps delivered with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Adept at working in matrix organizations, working across functions and stakeholders groups to execute against strategy