Junior Software Engineer (Golang / React / TypeScript)
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who has knowledge of Golang React to join our Center for Global Product Innovation in Budapest.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability to apply effective analysis, design, programming, and testing skills to produce and maintain customer facing apps. They will be driven, resourceful and not feel intimidated by significant technical challenges.
- You will become part of our international development team in a Scrum setting.
- You will create and enhance end-user-facing applications.
- You use Golang React tools and C# to build and improve our app solutions in a Scrum setting.
- For coding you apply clean code principles, consider security concepts and conduct code reviews with your team.
- You will write unit tests and keep an eye on user needs and user experience.
- You will integrate new technologies into your work, collaborate closely with your colleagues and keep up to date by sharing knowledge within your team.
- You have a background in software development or similar area of expertise.
- You have knowledge and/or interested in developing your career in Golang, React, TypeScript as well as Redux.
- Knowledge about Microservices and/or cloud-native applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of event-based architectures and messaging patterns is a plus.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm is a plus. Also, knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery would not hurt.
- You have an analytical mind-set and can grasp complex concepts easily