Sales Operations Specialist
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
The Sales Operations Specialist will support the operational engine of the sales process from beginning to end: creation or modification of sales process steps to support business needs, best practice development, reporting and dashboards, documentation, and training.
Working with Sales and Customer Success leaders across multiple GTM teams, this role will apply an operational lens to all areas of Sales and CS including reporting and analysis, dashboards, training, process documentation, sales compensation reconciliation, data firmographics and more. This role will work closely with the commercial teams but also work cross-functionally with groups such as legal and finance.
- Drive Sales and Customer Success process enhancements, modifications and best practices development and documentation
- Act as a business partner to the Salesforce Automation leadership team to gather end user requirements, design, and test enhancements and new features and fields in SFDC to make sure they are ready for the end users
- Work closely with renewal managers and Customer Transactions to make sure the sales process is working appropriately, and the reports and processes are in place or updated and documented to meet changing business needs
- Support multiple Sales and Customer Success managers and leaders from multiple brands
- Design, build and update reports and dashboards in Salesforce and the Domo BI platform
- Provide insights to the leadership team on KPIs to understand sales performance and identify areas for process improvements
- Execute reporting and analysis requests and coordinate with other sales operations colleagues in Reporting and Analysis roles to deliver professional presentation of the data and one source of truth
- Manage Cancellation reporting in SFDC, and coordinate with business owners to ensure thoroughness and accuracy
- Assist the Sales Compensation team with monthly results reconciliation and tracking
- Assist with firmographic data projects
- Serve as point of contact for Sales Operations for end-users with questions
- Manage special projects from beginning to end
- Organized, outgoing, quick thinking, tech-savvy and analytical
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to adapt to change and learn new things quickly
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills – comfortable presenting in front of a group
- A demonstrated track record of tackling problems and creating solutions
- Experience doing analysis and data reconciliation in Microsoft Excel (using vlookups, pivot tables, etc.) and creating professional-looking slides with charts in PowerPoint.
- 3+ year’s work experience in a results-driven business role, preferably in Operations or Customer Success
- Experience with Salesforce is required.
- Experience working with relational databases is a plus
- Experience with Domo is a plus.
- Experience with Gainsight is a plus.