Senior Service Desk Analyst
Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
You already have some experience in administration of Windows Server systems, Microsoft platforms, VMware as visualization system - then you are right with us. In addition, you should have a good knowledge in the area of networks, as well as the administration of Active Directory. You work independently and solution-oriented and are characterized by your friendly nature.
- You support our internally used Windows Server and Microsoft Exchange (incl. Office applications)
- This role will manage and ensure our systems and platforms are up to date with relevant software changes made regularly.
- Responsible for software distribution, patch and documentation management.
- Able to take a more senior approach to support colleagues onsite and internationally – supporting our employees with a wide range of technology issues that may arise.
- You already have some experience in the administration of Windows systems incl. MS Exchange.
- You have relevant knowledge in the network area.
- Experience with VMWare as a virtualization system is a plus.
- You are confident working independently and mentoring junior members of the team.
- You enjoy collaborating and supporting colleagues with technical queries.
- German language would be an advantage but not a must.