Senior Product Designer
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Diligent is looking for a Senior Product Designer to oversee the UX and visual design for our Diligent brands. This role will be responsible for defining and leading an experience strategy for our products and own the complete design process from concept development to hand off.
- Assist your team to define an experience strategy for one or more of Diligent's products
- Ownership of the complete design process, from concept development to visual design to developer handoff
- Close collaboration with other designers, Product Management and Engineering to support quality and timely delivery of the product roadmap
- Execution of research (discovery, exploratory and validation) as needed
- Succinct communication of design to stakeholders demonstrating a strong understanding of business objectives, design and your users
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Partnering with your team to see products to release and beyond
- Mentoring of junior designers
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Portfolio demonstrating design of products, supported by a rigorous process
- Degree in design, technology or psychology (or equivalent work experience)
- A varied skill profile within User Experience Design, with core expertise in Interaction (UX) Design, UI Design or Design Research
- Experience designing SaaS products for the B2B market in a distributed Agile environment
- Experience designing products with a high-level of complexity, helping to guide them from inception (or redesign) to release to continued enhancement or sunset
- Proficiency with current design tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience designing mobile and web-based applications
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your design process and passion for design – online or pdf is required for consideration