Steele, a Diligent brand, is the global leader in Ethics & Compliance Management. We partner with the world’s largest, most respected companies to deliver compliance products and services that help organizations embrace a culture of compliance while protecting their brand. Steele is relied upon by more than 900 enterprise clients, in over 190 countries, representing over 25% of the Fortune 500. Our clients join Steele because of our industry leading products, our incredible client community and our commitment to excellent customer service.
Conduct online research using various publicly available online open sources and subscription sources in support of Steele investigative and intelligence cases undertaken for our clients. This position will report directly to a Steele Operations Project Manager within the Investigative Analysis Group (IAG).
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Conduct online research using various publicly available online open sources, proprietary databases, subscription sources, and search tools in support of various Steele investigative and intelligence cases undertaken for our clients, including Open Source Investigations (OSI) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) investigations, as well as various intelligence reports and other investigations which may be assigned.
- Conduct analysis on information identified with respect to the type of report to which it applies to include regulatory compliance, investigative analysis, vulnerability assessments, and other specific analysis which may be tasked.
- Compile, fact check, and edit reports into a written document using various Steele report templates, and as directed by Steele supervisors and/or management personnel.
- Telephonic Inquiries: Conduct limited telephone inquiries such as reference checks or other telephone inquiries which may be necessary in support of Steele investigations or operations.
- Quality Assurance: Adhere to Steele guidelines and instructions as they apply to the defined standards by which all OSI/EDD products and their variants must conform. This includes providing constructive feedback and guidance to other staff members, including independent contractors, who may not be adhering to the defined quality standards that are used as part of the quality measurement system.
- Part-time position working no more than eight (8) hours per day/29 hours per week.
- Work must be performed during the work week beginning on Sunday at 12:01 AM and ending Saturday at midnight.
- Hours can be flexible within that 7-day work week subject to limit of eight (8) hours per day.
- Overtime must be approved by management.
- Semi-monthly timesheets according to Company’s policies and procedures are required to submitted.
Required Experience/Skills: Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent business experience. Fluent in English and Ukrainian.
Desired Qualifications: Experience in anti-bribery anti-corruption (ABAC) compliance research and analysis. Background in journalism, legal research and services.
We are a drug free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.