Software Engineer (DevOps) - Boards Admin
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Boards Admin and Boards Director are two of Diligent’s most high profile applications, providing boards and executives with modern governance tools that allows the board to expand their reach outside the boardroom as well as meeting requirements such as distribution of board meeting materials in a secure environment.
Diligent is looking for a DevOps software engineer to join our Center for Global Product Innovation in Budapest. Ideal candidates will have proven ability to work in an environment based on modern tools and practices (Trunk Based Development, Containerization, CI/CD). They will be driven, resourceful and not feel intimidated by significant technical challenges. They will value team culture and see their success as the team’s success.
In addition to core development activities, you will be required to:
- Passionately but pragmatically drive Agile and DevOps principles and practices
- Inspire a DevOps mindset, both within your team and across highly collaborative technology environment so as to ensure regular smooth delivery of working software to production
- Collaborate with the product owners in the analysis and documentation of technical requirements and user stories
- Utilise the latest automation, scripting and CI/CD platforms and approaches
Key Skills and Attributes
- A passion for DevOps activities and an strong understanding of the fundamentals, practices, and principles
- Knowledge of engineering best practices and the engineering lifecycle from design to deployment and ongoing support
- Knowledge of containerisation technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Helm.
- Experience in agile/lean methodologies and processes
- Self-directed positive problem solver
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Successfully manage own workload, and take personal responsibility and ownership for delivery, behaviours, and self-improvement
- Complete honesty and integrity