Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
We are looking for someone who has a strong knowledge of product ownership for a SaaS software solution to join our Center for Global Product Innovation in Budapest.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability to apply effective analysis and design skills to take over product ownership for a scaled SaaS software solution. They will be driven, resourceful and enjoying significant business and technical challenges. The successful candidate will work as part of an established team who are used to working together to achieve excellent results. Our ideal candidate will be someone who is motivated, pro-active and does think thoroughly over the technical challenges of a product the technical challenges of a product.
- As a Product Owner, you supervise distributed teams in product design and development.
- You are responsible for the specification of micro services, APIs, and functional requirements.
- You create user stories, maintain the back log, plan the development (sprints and roadmap) and support the development during their implementation in agile Scrum teams.
- You also develop user stories for security-related topics and always keep in mind technical user stories (aka. tech debt).
- You coordinate product-relevant activities across departments in close cooperation with Development, Marketing, Sales and Professional Services.
- You ensure economic success through continuous analysis of market success and user behavior, as well as close and proactive customer dialog.
- You have a degree in an IT-related subject and/or valuable knowhow in software development.
- You have experience as a Product Owner in an agile development environment (e.g., Scrum) or want to develop as an experienced developer towards product ownership.
- You are interested in product ownership for SaaS solutions with IT security focus and ideally already have experience in this area.
- You love to design innovative products in an agile environment and to inspire others to do so, which you have already been able to prove at previous employers.
- Your analytical and results-oriented approach makes you an important contact person at the interface to other departments.
- You are a strong communicator in English and drive your teams forward through creativity.