Talent Acquisition Specialist (Product and Technology)
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Diligent is growing rapidly and we are building a world-class HR and Recruitment team to scale with that growth. We are looking for an individual who is a true champion for top talent and will execute on all hiring goals leveraging internal and external resources. You will face off with the business both locally and internationally as part of a global HR team. You will be customer service oriented, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic, and able to juggle many competing priorities.
- Work directly with hiring managers to define job specifications and to draft them into descriptions and advertisements aligned with employer branding efforts.
- Identify and source talent for approved roles and assess pipelining needs for future talent.
- Demonstrate understanding of our diverse business needs and work with managers around the world to ensure consistent best practices in interviewing methodologies.
- Leverage the use of technology, including applicant tracking systems and other recruiting systems to track applicants from sourcing through to on-boarding. Stay close to the market and adapt to new and changing technology best suited to Diligent’s needs.
- Manage third party recruitment agency relationships and handle the procurement and measurement process. Ensure we are challenging the use of third parties and negotiate the most favorable contractual arrangements.
- Effectively face off with candidates, articulate the unique value proposition of the firm, and get candidates excited about joining us. Advise candidates on our benefits, salary and culture and effectively work through salary and offer negotiations.
- Provide market insight to the business including competitive intelligence, compensation trends and other key talent factors evolving in the industry.
- 2-4 years of corporate experience in a Recruitment business-facing capacity, experience recruiting Product and Technology roles is essential
- Experience working within a fast-paced organisation
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially in Excel
- Track record of achieving hiring and/or HR goals
- Warm, professional and engaging disposition
- Analytical and results focused, but with a strong ability to multitask
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, across all audience levels
- Comfort working both independently and in a team setting environment
- Accountability mindset, for oneself and others