Marketing Operations Specialist
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics, and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights, and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
The newly appointed Senior Marketing Operations Specialist will play a crucial role in maintaining data requirements between various systems to support accurate tracking of marketing activities throughout the entire buyer’s journey. This position will also work closely with the Marketing Automation Managers and Sales Operations team to support Marketing reporting needs, as necessary.
- Own RingLead usage to support and optimize data hygiene in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Partner with the Sales Operations team to manage RingLead’s lead routing function.
- Maintain the lead data management processes in Marketo within our lifecycle funnels.
- Manage the Marketing Operations reporting request queue to support Marketing reporting needs, including generating email performance reports, Salesforce reports and dashboards, and Domo cards.
- Monitor the team’s Marketo system alerts to troubleshoot and correct areas of improvement across our marketing and operational programs.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales Operations & Marketing teams to align on any new lead management process requirements, and ensure the right attributes and data are being utilized within our lead management and reporting deliverables.
- 2-3 years of experience working in the Marketing area in a professional environment (Campaign Management, Marketing Automation, Marketing Programs)
- Minimum 1 year using Marketo or Eloqua. Marketo Certified Expert Certificate preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience using RingLead or LeanData
- Proven experience in marketing operations within areas of campaign building and database management
- Experience with Salesforce and building reports in Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Domo or Tableau and practical knowledge of SQL a plus
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong attention-to-detail and project prioritization abilities
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Highly collaborative and positive work style
- Ability to type and/or manage laptop or personal computer keyboard for the purpose of internal and external electronic communication.
- Ability to see and hear and communicate verbally
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to make decisions which have moderate to significant impact on the immediate team and division and stakeholders/colleagues
Diligent offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match, health club reimbursement and much more.
We are a drug free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.