Customer Success Manager, German
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
The Customer Success Manager is a commercial minded and motivated individual that Coordinates successful end to end customer life-cycle management to ensure long-term satisfaction, accelerated net retention, NPS, product usage and referrals. The Customer Success Manager is a naturally, collaborative individual who thrives in a customer focused environment and has had proven success in partnering directly with leaders of large multi-national companies in solving their governance challenges using our product offerings.
- Seamless project management through all phases of the customer relationship, including managing the users of Diligent’s applications; the Board Directors and Corporate Executives.
- Remain in constant contact with the customer to evaluate satisfaction and proactively identify upcoming needs, including identifying expansion of use of Diligent’s products and services to then be passed to the Expansion Sales team.
- Provide an excellent customer experience for all accounts, by anticipating and resolving customer issues and maintaining customer accounts/systems in a manner that exceeds customer expectations.
- Coordinate with technical personnel as needed to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations to prevent overload or missed deadlines.
- Provide customer feedback on solutions in order to assist in continuous improvement of the Diligent products
- Ability to successfully manage multiple clients and products in an organized and meticulous manner
- Ability to step in and assist with Director, Customer Success responsibilities when needed to assist the team and to report up to the management
- Act as liaison between multiple internal teams (services, sales operations, marketing, and sales)
- Assist in coaching, mentoring, and talent development of the broader Customer Success team.
- Experience in account management, sales, or technical project management.
- Fluent German, written and verbal
- Experience working in the DACH region
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- A passion for collaboration and a deep understanding of the technology involved in SaaS.
- Excellent Project Management expertise and experience.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong Presentation skills and experience working with C-Level Executives and Directors.
- Strong technical focus and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Superb personal organizational skills to ensure all client commitments are met.
- Customer focused. Able to deliver extremely high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Able to perform well in the face of tight deadlines and tough technical and organizational challenges.
- Reasonable travel required