Customer Success Manager
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization. Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line. Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Diligent is looking for a highly professional and motivated individual to coordinate successful customer on-boarding, training and ongoing customer relationships to ensure long-term satisfaction, retention, product engagement and growth. The successful candidate will be very comfortable articulating information and concepts both in-person and via telephone/email to virtually every level of corporate hierarchy. This position requires the Customer Success Manager to interface directly with Directors and Executives of Fortune 500 companies, and other large multi-national companies, as well as Corporate Legal Counsel/Administration, and IT project teams.
- Provide an excellent customer experience for all accounts, by anticipating and resolving customer issues in a manner that exceeds customer expectations.
- Seamless project management through all phases of the customer relationship - coordinating with the client project team, administrative staff, IT Team, and most importantly, the users of the Diligent Boards application: Board Directors and Corporate Executives.
- Remain in constant contact with the customer to evaluate satisfaction and proactively identify upcoming needs, including opportunities to use a broader array of Diligent’s products and services.
- Coordinate with technical personnel as needed to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations to prevent overload or missed deadlines.
- Provide customer feedback on all Diligent solutions in order to assist in continuous improvement of the Diligent products.
- Ensure continuous improvement in usage rates of Diligent products and features amongst assigned accounts
- Over-achieve on Diligent’s best in class customer retention rates through outstanding onboarding experiences, constantly delighting customers, and adding value in every customer interaction
- Maximize growth potential via strong customer relationship management, and internal collaboration with the Diligent expansion sales team to identify opportunities for expanded use of customer’s current solutions and the broader Diligent solution set.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in account management, sales, or technical project management.
- Track record of over-achieving retention and/or sales targets
- A passion for collaboration
- Understanding of the technology, processes and business models involved in supporting SaaS company customers
- Excellent Project Management expertise and experience.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong Presentation skills and experience working with C-Level Executives and Directors.
- Strong technical focus and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Superb personal organizational skills to ensure all client commitments are met.
- Customer focused. Able to deliver extremely high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Able to perform well in the face of tight deadlines and tough technical and organizational challenges.
- Proficient in the use of CRM software such as Salesforce.com and Gainsight, or functional equivalents.
- Potential travel of up to 50%.
- Bachelor’s degree.
FSLA Status: Exempt
Diligent offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match, health club reimbursement and much more.
We are a drug free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual