Junior Site Reliability Engineer
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization. Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line. Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Diligent is looking for a Junior Site Reliability Engineer, Operations to join our team in Bangalore India. The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for the support of multiple global SaaS applications. The ideal candidate will be passionate resolving incidents and have good troubleshooting skills. We are looking for a team player with excellent communications skills, who is committed to delivering results.
- Supporting Service Requests and Incident response requirements of multiple global applications, which run within Diligent’s datacenters and in the cloud.
- Supporting development teams and working with them to resolve issues within the non-prod environments.
- Work with development teams to develop service level indicators and objectives to measure application performance and availability.
- Create and maintain operations playbook that integrates with ServiceNow and our incident management systems.
- Day-to-day activities include collaborating with the SRE Delivery on the automation of repetitive tasks and streamlining deployments throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Systems administration experience (Windows or Linux).
- Prior application support experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Cross functional collaboration skills and relationship building skills are a must.
- Signalfx, ELK stack or other monitor tools experience are a plus.