Enterprise Account Executive - EMEA
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you are responsible for driving new sales and revenue with Diligent's existing strategic enterprise clients, through the development of strategic account plans, and building key relationships with senior client executives. role requires a strong focus on strategic account management, identifying and developing enterprise solution-selling opportunities and working with product specialist Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to close transactions and drive revenue growth. You will have strong relationship management and sales skills, be highly motivated, team-oriented and able to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve client development and sales goals. Ultimately, you are responsible for the overall customer relationship management and revenue growth of Diligent’s largest and most critical clients.
- Prepare strategic account plans for each key account which will map organization plans, identify new sales/cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, develop tactical sales plans and map out current and future revenue projections.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Product leadership to develop specific account management plans to meet assigned accounts’ needs and an overall strategy to optimize sales and retention opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and product teams to share account knowledge and execute on account strategies
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to C-Suite and Executive level clients across multiple levels and divisions, to meet the needs of the organization as it relates to the full suite of Governance Cloud products, as appropriate.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closing of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
- Use Salesforce to drive organization and management of leads, opportunities and relationship touch-points.
- Work closely with Customer Success team to ensure successful roll-out, adoption, and on-going use of the product.
- Proven track record with 5+ years in direct client-facing sales roles focused on enterprise/strategic/key account clients within a software or SaaS product environment.
- Relevant vertical (industries such as Fins, Energy/O&G, HLS, Manufacturing, CPG, PE, etc) or horizontal (Governance, Risk, Compliance, Executive Compensation, ESG etc) expertise
- Proven ability to effectively demo and sell complex, multi-product solutions, and articulate Diligent’s value proposition to clients and their key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills through verbal, written, and interpersonal presentation.
- Ability to manage and generate revenue from existing customers through a conscientious and relationship-driven approach.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing, fast-paced, and high stress environment.
- Strong negotiation skills and competency in managing large service agreements across their lifecycle.
- Experience producing client deliverables such as communications plans, SOP’s, strategic account plans, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 20-30%.