Mulesoft Engineer - Platform
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are looking for Mulesoft Engineer to join our PublicAPI’s team.
The Mulesoft Engineer will be working as a part of a Scrum team and primarily responsible for Diligent’s 3rd party integrations and developer portal. This individual will work closely with all members of the team to create and drive a successful integration strategy. This role requires technical intellect, strong communication, mentoring and leadership skills and someone who enjoys being part of a pro-active and self-managing team.
- Work as part of agile team to groom user stories and ensure work items are clear and testable
- Contribute to process improvement, look for ways of working smarter
- Collaborate with the product managers in the analysis and documentation of technical requirements and user stories for assigned features
- Interpreting requirements to develop Mule services/integrations with adherence to development, integration and in practicing MuleSoft development best practices
- Developing RESTFul APIs with RAML using MuleSoft and also with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform for APIs and API Manager
- Implement the development of multiple interface services to connect both internal and external SOAP and REST web services.
- Develops, build, deploy, test and monitor Mulesoft applications.
- 3+ years of experience with MuleSoft development or equivalent technology
- 1+ years of experience with Java development, including Java Enterprise and Spring
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Development
- Successful completion of MuleSoft Certified Developer- Level 1 (Mule 4)
- Flexibility to work on new projects outside of your primary skill set
- Ability to interpret technical and gather business requirements
- Experience in Automated Testing
- Advanced English level
Nice to haves:
- Experience with databases (no SQL or Relational).
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins)