Sales Development Representative French
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
The Sales Development Representative will play an instrumental role in the direct growth of Diligent by seeking new business opportunities by prospecting and engaging with potential clients. The Sales Development Representative will pursue leads and generate interest as a brand ambassador for the product.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading and rapidly growing function, highly focused on achieving goals and delivering results. The role offers an excellent basic and competitive commission structure, with high achievers given the opportunity to progress within the business becoming an expert in corporate software.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects in the French market (cold/warm calling, LinkedIn outreach)
- Conduct sales development best practices through email, phone, and social drips using SalesLoft Cadence to connect with new prospects
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Coordinate consultations on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM
- Exceed quota qualified consultations on second full-time month
- 1-2 years of sales development experience is preferred
- Fluent / C2 level French is essential for this role
- Desire to work within a sales focused and targeted role
- An understanding of the sales process (marketing, prospecting, cold calling, sales cycle, handoff to Customer Success)
- Demonstrated ability to articulate unique proposition of the product and obtain product knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior level executives
- Excellent presentation skills both verbally and written
- High energy and positive attitude
Diligent offers a strong compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including pension, Group Life Insurance and Disability protections, alongside Medical & Dental Insurance.