Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
This role is for a passionate experienced developer, System Administrator or DevOps engineer, wanting to hone their skills in an environment based on modern tools and practices (Trunk Based Development, Containerization, CI/CD). The engineer will need to:
- Utilise the latest automation, scripting and CI/CD platforms and approaches.
- Passionately but pragmatically engage in Agile and DevOps principles and practices.
- Contribute to the quality assurance/testing strategy for assigned features, and perform technical tasks as required to support that strategy.
- Engage in an open, collaborative, trust based culture. Promote Diligent values. Value a culture of team excellence over individual productivity.
- Engage in communication and collaboration between Development, QA, Operations, Engineering, and other technology groups, to ensure regular smooth delivery of working software to production.
- Mentor other developers.
- A passion for DevOps activities and an excellent understanding of the fundamentals, practices and principles.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering best practices and the engineering lifecycle from design to deployment and ongoing support.
- Knowledge of containerisation technologies such as docker, kubernetes, rancher, helm.
- Self-directed positive problem solver.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Successfully manage own workload, and take personal responsibility and ownership for delivery, behaviours, and self-improvement.
- Complete honesty and integrity.