Talent Acquisition & Administrative Specialist
Digital Control Incorporated is the world’s leading supplier of underground locating and steering products for the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) industry. Digital Control (DCI) invented, and was first to market, innovative underground guidance technology allowing contractors to control the pitch angle of the drill head tooling and measure its depth below ground. Since the introduction of this revolutionary technology over 20 years ago, Digital Control has been at the forefront of trenchless technologies that enable the efficient distribution of underground utilities, fiber optic, telecom, gas, sewer and water lines. Our products are used around the world by distribution contractors and are valued for their durable design, ease of use and Digital Control’s uncompromising commitment to customer service.
We are seeking a full-time Talent Acquisition & Administrative Specialist for our growing Delhi office. This position requires a flexible attitude and exceptional customer service and organizational skills. We have a collaborative working environment and invest in our employees – come join us!
• Assist with and/or lead full cycle recruitment of new employees – source resumes, shortlisting of candidates and scheduling for all interviews. Organize new hire paperwork and begin the background check process.
• Lead new employee orientation (IT needs, email, stationary, eligibility to work documentation)
• Lead employment branding initiatives and ensure a positive candidate experience.
• Evaluate staffing needs and recommend additional headcount as needed.
• Manage external recruiting vendors and recommend changes as needed.
Employee Development and Human Resources:
• Assist employees and managers in identifying career development initiatives and appropriate training or education. Assesses employees and managers to identify individual strengths, growth opportunities and interests. Career development is very important at DCI – the individual in this role must have a strong interest in developing others and helping our employees and managers perform to their highest potential!
• Assist with company benefit plans including Group Medical and Term Insurance accounts. Help employees with claims.
• Assist the Administrative Officer with clearance of employees at the time of relieving including PF transfer and withdrawal.
• Assist the Administrative Officer with PF account of the Company to ensure compliance with Government regulation and processes.
• Answer routine questions related to payroll, leave, as needed. Escalate employee relations issues to Senior Global HR Manager.
• Participate in annual compensation review with Senior Global HR Manager.
Administrative and Facilities:
• Manage & procure, office supplies, IT equipment, equipment etc. and obtain necessary approvals.
• Serve as the contact person for vendors regarding office operations including corporate accounts and annual maintenance contracts.
• Manage and update the DCI India calendar.
• Check vendor invoices such as taxi bills, air tickets etc.
• Administer design and procurement of marketing materials and other print materials.
• Manage petty cash.
• Organize team building activities and offsite meetings for the team.
• Facilitate Company’s participation in trade shows.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred– any discipline.
• 2-3 years of Talent Acquisition or HR experience.
• 2-3 years of Office Administration experience.
• Strong verbal & written English communication skills.
• Proficient in working with MS Office.
• Must be results oriented and self-motivated, able to work independently.
• Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.