Full Stack Developer
DCI is seeking a Full Stack Developer to work on a live, exciting customer-focused project with a Microsoft Azure-based distributed backend infrastructure that powers both a live storefront and data-driven mobile applications.
On this project, you will be working with microservices that abstract authentication systems, distributed databases, payment processing and CRM integration logic.
You will be asked to exercise creative freedom to produce the best possible design with help from a supportive new team. We ask that all of our developers drive their software through the final 10% to take a product to market.
If you have the below qualifications and are ready to work in a highly collaborative environment that will give you creative freedom to work on new and exciting projects, then we want to hear from you!
• At least 7 years of experience writing Web Applications
• B.Tech. / B.E. from an accredited university
• Accomplished English language proficiency
Skills & Qualifications
• Self-driven, results-oriented developer who strives to write clean, extendable and well commented code.
• 5+ years’ experience developing performance-critical applications that run in a production environment using one of the backend languages/frameworks such as .NET, .NET Core, Java, Scala, NodeJS, Go or Python.
• Great Object-oriented skills, including strong design patterns knowledge.
• Familiarity with relational databases, preferably Oracle or SQL Server.
• Experience working on .Net / .Net Core and Angular / AngularJS.
• Experience with at least one Inversion of Control (IoC) Framework.
• Experience leveraging Microsoft Azure services.
• Knowledge of software best practices, such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
• Experience working with or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum.
• Knowledge in one or more of the following: NoSQL technologies (CouchBase, ElasticSearch, Redis), Queueing system experience (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ).
• HTML/CSS skills – you understand not only how to build the data, but how to make it look great too.
• Experience in all aspects of client-side performance optimization.
• Understanding of http/s protocol, data structures/Json.
• Experience with RESTful services.
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) API programming.
• Experience with concurrency topics (i.e. asynchronous programming).
• Proficient in frameworks such as React, Angular, VueJS, etc.
• Object-relational Mapping (ORM) framework experience such as Entity Framework.