Sr. WPF Applications Developer - .NET
Seeking a full-time, passionate senior-level software developer with 7+ years’ experience to develop cutting edge software applications for the Horizontal Drilling Industry. Join an enthusiastic team as we build out product offerings for both B2B solutions and consumer electronics.
Our products solve real-world problems in the Horizontal Directional Drilling industry and are used by real customers. As such, you will be responsible for writing production-level code. The ideal individual has a proven track record of extraordinary problem-solving skills and embraces mentoring others. DCI offers a highly collaborative work environment with a very challenging domain problem.
As a senior-level software developer, you will first be responsible for developing .Net Core, .Net Standard, WPF and UWP based solutions. Then be exposed to all parts of the product ecosystems on a variety of stacks where only high quality, object-oriented coding practices are accepted. DCI does not sacrifice product quality for schedules.
- 7+ years recent development experience in C# WPF
- Expert in building complex WPF and UWP applications in C# using a MVVM framework such as Microsoft Prism
- Ability to design and implement visually compelling screens using Blend/XAML including custom control templates, Dynamic Resources for Theming, etc.
- Experience with the Task asynchronous programming model
- Mastery of Unit Testing/TDD with an expectation of high code coverage, expertise in the use of mocks, etc.
- Strong familiarity with SOLID and Agile development principles
- Ability to design application interfaces including information architecture and interaction design
- Mastery of Dependency Injection using Unity of other DI frameworks
- Ability to architect efficient and reusable software abstractions
- Comprehensive understanding algorithms, data structures, distributed systems and concurrency topic
- Strong teamwork and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of open source libraries across a broad set of domains
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Experience with Expression Blend
- Experience with Microsoft Web API & Microsoft ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure platform (or similar cloud provider).