Technical Customer Service Associate
Digital Control Incorporated, in Kent, WA, has an uncompromising commitment to our customers. Come and join our team with your dog in our cool tech office space!
You are someone who takes initiative, loves helping customers, organized in data entry and developing reports, accurate in managing technical details, and interested in developing into a technical troubleshooting and customer training role in the future.
As a member of the customer service team, you will be involved in data management, tracking reports, documenting customer issues, and evaluating data trends of customer inquiries.
In addition, you are interested in professional growth and building a long-term career with our cool company. (Our employees believe DCI is the best company they’ve ever worked for! Come find out why!).
- Passion for customer service; willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of the customer and DCI.
- Strong PC skills, preparing data and documenting resolutions into a CRM tool. Ability to navigate software systems. Proficient with Power Point, Word, Excel.
- Good writing aptitude for customer communications, training instructions, and project status updates.
- Initiative to work independently.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Willing to travel on occasion for tradeshows or training.
- Ability to learn the technical requirements of the Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) industry required.
- Sales experience preferred (understanding the customer and how to close a deal)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Spanish speaking ability is strongly preferred.
Digital Control, Incorporated is the world’s leading supplier of underground locating and steering products for the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) industry. Digital Control invented, and was first to market, innovative underground guidance technology that allows contractors to control the pitch angle of the drill head tooling and measure its depth below ground. Since the introduction of this revolutionary technology over 20 years ago, Digital Control has been at the forefront of trenchless technologies that enable the efficient distribution of underground utilities, fiber optic, telecom, gas, sewer and water lines. Our products are used around the world by underground utility contractors and are valued for their durable design, ease of use and Digital Control’s uncompromising commitment to customer service.
Our Kent headquarters offers an extraordinary work atmosphere surrounded by beautiful plants. We have an open work environment that includes dogs working happily next to their owners and a couple spaces for employees to unwind (Xbox Kinect, ping pong, some light free weights, yoga mats and foosball!).
Our outstanding benefits package includes: comprehensive medical and dental insurance at little cost to employees; short and long-term disability; generous 401(k) matching program; discretionary quarterly bonuses; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; paid holidays; professional development; wellness programs (where we get a little competitive from time-to-time and have some fun); catered lunches; community giving back programs; holiday parties and more!