Vice President of Supply Chain - FT- Days
To lead and manage the process for obtaining quality supplies, services and equipment, and to ensure their availability at the lowest total cost to support quality patient care in a fiscally responsible manner. Must follow a structure within a framework of quality and safety focusing on the appropriate utilization of supplies and services. Must follow applicable organizational processes, and support the health system’s mission, vision and strategic goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Supply Chain or healthcare related focus.
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of three years hospital supply chain experience required
- Three to six years progressively in Supply Chain, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally & externally.
- Must have computer skills and the ability to learn Supply Chain applications.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Requires strong leadership, communication analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to build strong working relationships and mentor direct reports.
- Presents clinical and financial product analyses to Supply Management Analysis Team (SMAT) Committee for consideration
- Facilitates execution of recommendations on behalf of the SMAT Committee
- Implement pricing optimization initiatives to provide highest quality of care at the lowest cost
- Implementation of cost-savings initiatives
- Identification and elimination of waste, redundancy, and inefficiency throughout the organization
- Maintain effective communication and relationships between Supply Chain and physicians
- Coordinate contract review, renewal, implementation, and compliance
- Develop plans for conversion and introduction of new products
- Develop plans around complex standardization of clinically sensitive product categories
- Assist with clinical and financial validation of products and equipment
- Maintenance and reconciliation of rebates
- Ensure rebate compliance among various product categories
- All other duties as assigned