Marketing Manager - FT - Days- Marketing
The Marketing Manager develops compelling, concise copy for marketing assets, campaigns, site experiences and social media, as well as print pieces. The Marketing Manager contributes to ideation for brand and seasonal campaigns, pitch decks and style guides.
POSITION EDUCATION/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, Creative Writing or other related field required
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer skills required with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of SEO principles.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and deliverables.
- Three (3) years related work experience required. Experience with agency, journalism, creative writing, medical education, or other experience.
- Five years copywriting experience preferred.
- Experience with style guides.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects, leverage key stakeholders for content development and complete the campaigns through promotion and reporting while following internal processes and procedures
- Deliver compelling, strategic, well-crafted communications across multiple platforms for a diverse range of audiences
- Work collaboratively with team
- Execute projects in a timely and intelligent manner while contributing strategically to the long-term vision of the brand
- Excellent presentation skills
- Process healthcare business information and data (preferred)
- Excellent management and mentoring skills
- Strong conceptual ability, standout creative thinking, and top-notch writing skills
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts
- Write high quality copy for our website, videos, ads, social media, brochures, scripts and more. Bilingual (preferred but not a requirement)
- Edit copy for style, grammar, logic, flow, repetition, and to ensure it’s on strategy
LINES OF REPSONSIBILITES:
- Director of Marketing Business Development → Executive VP Admin Chief of Staff