Director of Marketing - FT - Days
Our Mission is to improve the well-being of those we serve with a commitment to excellence: every patient, every encounter, every time.
Our Vision is to create a world-class health system to advance medicine and increase access for the communities we serve by empowering caregivers to heal through compassion, knowledge, innovation, integrated care and excellence.
The Director of Marketing evaluates Doctors Hospital at Renaissance corporate strategy and aligns the marketing department’s priorities along with opportunities in the marketplace, and develops and implements marketing and public relations strategies for growth and strengthening the DHR brand. The Director works to enhance DHR image by directing the planning and implementation of Internet. Directs all marketing and communications initiatives including, but not limited to, budgeting, media relations, writing, editing, digital content (website and social media), internal and external communications.
- High School/GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field required.
- Master’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer skills required with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish.
- Five (5) years’ experience in Marketing Director or Manager.
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills. Strategic planning experience with demonstrated success in leading and implementing a successful marketing program.
- Highly organized and must be able to manage a number of projects at once.
- Stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly.
- Strong knowledge of public relations, advertising, social media, graphic design, photography, videography, web marketing
- Promotes the facility mission, vision and values by effectively communicating them to others. Considers mission, vision and values in developing services, standards and practices.
- Manage and develop content creation as well as plan to amplify content across multiple marketing channels
- Serve as primary copy editor for marketing team, following brand standards and AP Style
- Manage traditional and digital media buys
- Generate earned media that builds brand awareness and drives business to specific service lines
- Manage online presence, including website, social media pages, online review pages and etc.
- Work alongside VP of marketing and business development to create marketing strategies that positively impact revenue.
- Manage creative team to ensure strategy alignment in all marketing elements, including ads, collateral, videos, etc.
- Maintain synergies among marketing, business development and conference center (events) teams.
- Accountable for providing data surrounding community demographics to determine the best mediums for marketing strategies. Ability to create evaluation tools to determine the effectiveness of these strategies.
- Evaluates and executes web-based strategies that support hospital communication and business goals.
- Manages public relations, special events and activities including signature events and health fairs. Develop relationships with key media outlets for ongoing publicity opportunities.
- Create a speaker’s bureau for media requests and inquiries from hospital patients, physicians and staff; prepare speaking points and media tips for spokesperson(s).
- Manage the hospital’s marketing budget.
- Other duties as assigned.