Ambassador - FT - Varies
Promotes and implements excellent customer service to DHR patients, family members, and visitors. Greeting and escorting patients, family members, and visitors throughout the facility. Deliver flowers and newspapers daily to all patients of DHR. Transports patients when needed.
POSITION EDUCATION/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- Organizational skills are necessary.
- Must be able to be sensitive to cultural and bilingual issues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to read, write and speak English required
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, administration, and physicians
- Prefer hospital experience
- Entry level opportunity
- Requires good communication and organizational skills.
- Requires reasoning ability and good independent judgment.
- Requires working with frequent interruptions.
- Exhibits tact, enthusiasm, and patience.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- High degree of competency/experience in general.
- Promotes the facility mission, vision and values by effectively communicating them to others. Considers mission, vision and values in developing services, standards and practice
- Promote and implement excellent customer service to all customers.
- Direct all customer complaints and concerns to Guest Relations Director in a timely manner
- Directs customers to desired or necessary destination.
- Maintains waiting areas in an orderly fashion according to Department Director.
- Assist department with other duties issues as necessary.
- Assist in transportation patients when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned