HIM Specialist II - FT - EMR
- Analyze all patient record types and appropriately enter deficiencies in EHR
- Train Medical Staff members on the use of Cerner message center to complete deficiencies
- Monitor the delinquent chart count, making every effort to ensure the physicians complete their records timely.
- Appropriately refer any issues to IT and/ or other department for correction
- Clear the refused orders in Cerner
- Communicates weekly with resident Coordinators on the week’s findings, issues, deficiency records
- Monitor and complete On-Hold Queues in Cerner
- Compiles the next day surgery schedule and request previous records for physician to compare results.
- Must comply with all Policies and Procedures including confidentiality of Patient Health Information
- Performs other duties as assigned.
LINES OF REPSONSIBILITES:
- HIM Director → HIM Manager → 3. HIM Lead