HR Data Analyst - FT - Days
POSITION EDUCATION/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 3+ years of experience working in the human resources field, including HR analytics.
- Advanced computer skills required with proficiency of Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred.
- Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Familiarity with human resources policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Some evening or weekend work will be required.
- Experience with HR platforms e.g. Kronos, Jobvite, etc.
- Compile HR data and metrics from the human resource information system (HRIS).
- Compiles or assist with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for VP of HR
- Serves as a liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Manage projects and process improvement.
- Uses data to build project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications.
- Utilizes interpersonal skills when working with various customers and peers to accomplish project goals.
- Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate the application of upgrade or current system(s).
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HR problems, unexpected results or process flaws and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Support HR processes with data and statistics for trends and patterns.
- Gather and disburse government labor statistics.
- Analyze practices and make recommendations to management.
- Prepare reports of data results and present findings to VP of HR.
- Facilitate implementation of related initiatives.
- Contribute to system decision-making, scoping and arranging HR system projects in support of the overall HR strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring that VP of HR is informed on the status of issues, and concerns by collecting relevant information as necessary.
- Creates comp statistics.
- Competencies required for this include strong attention to detail and a strong drive to use data to answer business questions.