Housekeeper Lead - FT- Nights
The Housekeeping Lead acts as mentors and trains housekeepers. Coordinates and schedules efforts of the housekeepers. Provides hospital environmental cleaning services. Responsible for maintaining the hospital in a sanitary, attractive, safe and orderly condition by organizing, delegating and supervising staff effectively.
- High School/GED preferred JOB KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE:
- Two years in environmental services/custodial equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Some computer skills preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish.POSITION RESPONSIBILITES:
- Promotes the facility mission, vision and values by effectively communicating them to others. Considers mission, vision and values in developing services, standards and practices
- Supervises staff concerning overall areas of responsibility which include quality standards, department policies and procedures, and service levels.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local regulations. Coordinates, schedules, and conducts employee training/development necessary to meet established performance standards, teamwork, and service criteria.
- Performs area inspections with assigned EVS staff, to evaluate/monitor performance, customer satisfaction, and infection control program compliance.
- Ensures general inspections are completed daily and formal inspections are completed monthly in all building areas.
- Provides ancillary support for scheduling and coordination of conference room setups, audio-visual equipment supervision.
- Manages and maintains inventory supplies with established par levels
- Perform other duties as required.