Service Line Specialist - FT - Days
We are looking for healthcare and business marketing-minded professionals to join our team, who strive for organizational success! Individuals with integrity, strong initiative, exceptional customer service, presentation, and communication. Responsible for increasing outpatient and inpatient utilization of hospital and clinic services by educating and informing stakeholders, to include physicians, physician office staff, other health care entities, employers and the community, as applicable, about the services offered by DHR Health and the most efficient ways to access those services for their patients, members, employees, family and other constituents.
POSITION EDUCATION/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field is (preferred)
- Work experience involving marketing, sales or relevant experience (preferred)
- Sufficient proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing the English language
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Ability to work under pressure and balance many competing priorities in a positive and supportive manner
- Proficient in spreadsheet, word-processing, and presentation software (preferred)
- Excellent verbal written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to professionally handle exposure to confidential/sensitive information
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in team environment
- Attend various sales training classes
- Three (3) to (5) five years’ experience in a health care setting or related experience (preferred)
- Requires strong communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Requires strong business acumen. Must present a professional image
- Requires working with frequent interruptions
- Create and drive Marketing strategies that develop new businesses or turn around ailing ones.
- Deliver innovative marketing strategies.
- Bring together strategic, creative and technical skills to help understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses for the better.
- Define marketing strategies, value propositions and strategic imperatives for growth that reduce marketing costs, increase speed-to-market, establish and elevate brand standards and simplify digital delivery.
- Proven customer acumen and relationship building skills in a healthcare environment
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based process
- Experience collaborating with, supporting and driving marketing goals for the organization
- Clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Analyze data and manage marketing needs for multiple service lines
- Maintain knowledge of current trends in industry
- Strategically markets services to assigned market area
- Responsible for maintaining a pipeline of prospective business, tracking all efforts and activities, and providing reports to leadership regularly
- Effectively expand utilization of DHR Health services and affiliated physicians
- Always using Positive Language
- Meets with internal and external stakeholders to develop relationships that will lead to volume.
- Exercises professional discretion regarding sensitive and/or confidential issues.
- Utilizes effective communication and diplomatic skills when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaises with appropriate stakeholders to bring forth issues identified related to service, operations, scheduling, and other barriers
- Maintains rapport with stakeholders to promote effective community health care provider interaction and appropriate utilization.
- Develops relationships and meets regularly with individuals and organizations in order to improve communications and education
- Manages and prioritizes multiple tasks and regularly reevaluates priorities according to business needs
- Effectively communicates changes in policy and/or new services and programs
- Assists in problem solving and acts as a liaison to provide resolution as needed
- Prepares reports to document and communicate activities
- Stays abreast and adheres to current Stark, HIPAA and IRS regulations in accordance with policies.
- Monitors regular reporting to meet/exceed quarterly targets.
- Researches, analyzes and monitors assigned areas to identify potential new business or improve current service offerings.
- Coordinates or participates in activities related to physician/employer/community events such as new physician orientation, CME conferences, physician office education meetings, health fairs, benefit fairs, chamber of commerce events, advisory groups, focus groups, luncheons and outreach introductions.
- Participate in the development of program-specific web pages and marketing materials.
- Identifies opportunities to develop new business and assists with development and implementation as assigned.
- Facilitates relationships with stakeholders to increase effective and efficient professional interactions as needed.
- The employee will also perform other reasonably related business/job duties as assigned. DHR Health reserves the right to revise job duties and responsibilities needed to complete assignments