Mascot- FT- Days
- TED E. BEAR mascot will appear at all DHR approved events to develop the DHR brand. DR. TED E. BEAR will have a great personality, be animated, outgoing and is able to express himself with his hands and with the ability to engage the community in a positive way. Will appear at and participate in local events to encourage and build DHR awareness. Will work to engage members of the community and create loyal followers by building the DHR Brand.
- Must obtain BLS certification from the American Heart Association within 30 days of hire
- Motivated individuals with the desire to gain experience in enhancing DHR spirit.
- Outgoing and creative personality with a willingness and desire to have fun.
- Willingness to perform wacky promotional activities on-court and at community events.
- Willingness to represent DHR, and our mission and core values, in a positive manner in our community.
- Extensive night and weekend work will be required.
- Prior experience as a MASCOT strongly preferred.
- Must be an outgoing individual with the ability to work well with others, including children and fans of all ages.
- Promotes the facility mission, vision and values by effectively communicating them to others. Considers mission, vision and values in developing services, standards and practices.
- Perform as Dr. Ted E. Bear Mascot at DHR approved events.
- Commit entirely to the assigned scheduled opportunities for “DR. TED E. BEAR "to appear at all sponsored DHR and events.
- Maintain Dr. Ted E. Bear costume.
- Assist in creating routines for promotional entertainment.
- Commit to appearances on the DHR campus and community events to promote DHR brand .
- Distribute DHR promotional items designed to help increase the DHR brand and attendance at all events.
- Personally interact with members of the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
LINES OF RESPONSIBILITY: