Graphic Designer -FT - Days - Marketing
Perform a variety of duties involved in the design and layout of printed and graphic materials; perform routine and complex duties in the preparation of printing specifications.
- High School/GED preferred
- Minimum of five(5) years experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: Interactive, agency creative, and graphic design
- Must be able to be sensitive to cultural and bilingual issues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, administration, and physicians
- Prefer hospital experience
- Promotes the facility mission, vision and values by effectively communicating them to others. Considers mission, vision and values in developing services, standards and practices
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment, therefore your ability to multi-task and prioritize your workload is vital.
- Prepare design layouts, specifications and mechanicals for books, journals, posters, booklets, brochures and other printed and graphic materials.
- Meet with clients (hospital departments) as needed to develop design concepts, gather information, discuss alternatives, gain approval and review publications.
- Paste up camera-ready layout boards including color overlays; select and specify size and position of photographs and illustrations; check printer’s proofs.
- Analyze and select proper paper, ink, type, illustrations and printing techniques to be used in total production.
- Monitor scheduling and overall job production; coordinate interrelated activities with others to promote efficient workflow.
- Maintain liaison with clients and other staff members, as well as vendors to communicate job specifications and ensure deadlines are met.
- Keep abreast of recent developments and technologies in the graphic arts field.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work: Photography (Post & Pre Production), Videography (Post & Pre Production)
- Other duties as assigned.
LINES OF REPSONSIBILITES:
Chief Business Development Officer