Digital Project Manager H/F
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Paris, Devialet is the most critically acclaimed start-up in the world for innovation and excellence in audio inventions. Our story began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. A mind-blowing feat, this hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
At Devialet, each day is more epic and electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure. Just ask our business, retail, marketing, design, finance, logistics and R&D specialists: we’re obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow. So that we can carry on delivering incomparable sound and emotion to as many people as possible.
From Hong Kong and New York to London and Munich, we’re constantly looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values. The revolution is ours.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing and E-commerce Director and working with the Marketing and Communication central team, your missions will be:
- To deliver ongoing website evolutions (new templates, new services, user journey optimizations) to enrich Devialet’s e-commerce offering and our audience online experience.
- International CMS management for page creation and content contribution. Liaise with the core marketing team: product, e-commerce, CRM and media to collect business input and assist on content definition and production. Liaise with countries for local websites adaptations (translations and other specificities).
- As a project manager, you will be responsible for project specifications with the different teams involved (Digital, Communication, IT, Logistic); as well as leading the delivery teams and finally testing and publishing.
- Hands-on approach and ability to flex to achieve success in a dynamic environment. You will be in charge of external resources: digital designer, UX designer and technical teams.
- Elaborate and analyse A/B testing program for ongoing user interface optimizations, and online sales optimizations.
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Creative and UX input to create the most intuitive and efficient user journey et clear content layout.
- Manage Jira bug-log for website performance and stability.
- Contribute to website CMS (Magento): set-up landing pages, product pages, and localization of new online stores.
- 1-2 years of project management work or digital producer experience, preferably in a creative agency environment
- Impeccable communication skills (French and English)
- Strong interest in UX design (Photoshop is a plus)
- JIRA & Confluence or other project management tracking tool experience a plus
- Successfully managed complex, cross-functional projects
- Proven experience of managing multiple creative and business stakeholders
You are dynamic and eager to be part of the Devialet adventure.
Positive thinker with can-do attitude, you have excellent interpersonal skills.
You are rigorous, reliable and have high quality standard.
You have a true personal interest in music, tech industry or premium/luxury brands.
- Location: Paris
- Contract: CDI
- Salary: depending on experience
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718