UX/UI Designer H/F
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Paris, Devialet is the most critically acclaimed start-up in the world for innovation and excellence in audio inventions. Our story began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. A mind-blowing feat, this hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
At Devialet, each day is more epic and electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure. Just ask our business, retail, marketing, design, finance, logistics and R&D specialists: we’re obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow. So that we can carry on delivering incomparable sound and emotion to as many people as possible.
From Hong Kong and New York to London and Munich, we’re constantly looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values.
- Design Apps flows and screens (+3 apps currently) in close cooperation with the Software team:
- create new flows & screens supporting the next generation of Devialet products
- optimise and improve the experience offered for products on the field
- Define hardware UX/UI in cooperation with the Design & R&D teams: buttons placement and quality, LEDs placement and behaviour etc …
- Contribute to the Product Requirements Documents for the new products and features
- Follow up the product developments along all development phases to support UX/UI choices to make
- Organize and analyse customers studies to identify key needs
- Propose new innovative UX/UI solutions
- 3 to 5 years of UX/UI experience working on apps for connected products (embedded software)
- Background: UX/UI designer
- Strong knowledge of latest mobile trends for both Android and iOS
- Technical knowledge is a great plus: Audio basics (I/O, digital/analog audio …) ; RF basics (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and BLE connectivity ...)
- Tools: Sketch, Zeplin, overflow, Invision, Google Suite, ...
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718