Operations Support Officer APAC
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Paris, Devialet is celebrated for its innovation in acoustics, industrial design and sound technologies. Our story began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. A mind-blowing feat, this hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
Every day, all our teams work tirelessly towards one goal: delivering emotion, exposing the purest sound to as many people as possible, with no distortion, saturation or background noise. Step by step, we have sparked a real technological revolution in the audio world that got in motion thanks to some radical innovations. Since our creation, we have registered 160+ patents.
From Hong Kong and New York to London and Munich, we’re constantly looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values.
Ready to join us?
OPERATIONS SUPPORT OFFICER APAC
- Report directly to the Operations Support Supervisor APAC
- Be actively involved in daily logistics operations, including but not limited to follow-up and cross-department communications to make sure every party are on the same page in terms of the logistics status, and resolve shipment related issues
- Daily processing of sales and replenishment orders for the different APAC markets
- Ensure shipments are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Define and monitor 3PL KPI to ensure warehouse processes are carried out within logistics service agreement and standard operating procedures, seek corrective measures when needed
- Day to day monitor & review platform operations including inbound, preparations, outbound, value-added operations and cycle count progresses.
- Handle customs declaration and customs clearance for inbound and outbound shipments
- Assist in sales order management for the region
- Assist in ad-hoc duties upon required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics is preferred
- With 3-5 years of relevant experience in the warehouse/logistics field
- Experience in handling Intra-Asia shipment is preferred
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures and standards
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proactive, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with end-customers and partners
- Attention to details, well-planned with good time management
- Willing to work in a start-up structure with a fast-paced environment
- Passionate, with a “can-do”, “problem-solving”, team player attitude
- Strong computer literacy, particularly Excel.
- Experience in using ERP would be an advantage
- Interest in Music and Audio Technology is a plus
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718