Audio Project Engineer
Ready to join us ?
We are now hiring in our headquarter in Paris (VIII) an Audio Project Engineer.
As an Audio Project Engineer you will join the Audio Project Management team. You are the Audio representative to the Project Management Office. Your main missions are to coordinate and support technical teams (DSP, transducers, acoustics, etc.)
- Lead and coordinate audio activities.
- Support technical team in specifications, measurements and validation.
- Stand for Audio performance and quality in project meetings.
- Define measurement process to evaluate competitors’ products (methods, indicators, etc.).
- Measurements and analysis of projects’ benchmark.
- Build a database with audio market KPI.
Measurements material and process
- Relationships with our suppliers and partners (Klippel, AudioPrecision, etc.).
- Tech. watch and evaluation of new measurements systems.
- Test template and documentation.
Lab. and facilities
You participate to the following tasks, collaborating with the technician specialist:
- Measurement equipment monitoring and maintenance.
- Lab. tools.
You will quickly become a reference concerning acoustic test equipment and methods.
Your activities and skills will contribute to the product quality through acoustic qualification methods improvements.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Technical Project engineer, audio specialist
- Engineer / MSc Acoustics, Electro-acoustics, Audio DSP, etc.
- Project management, specification and validation
- Signal processing: MaxMSP, MATLAB & Simulink
- Measurements in electronics, audio and acoustics (AudioPrecision and Klippel)
- Audio product development: drivers, HW/SW, listening and tuning
- Curiosity, autonomy, initiative, flexibility
- French/English working environment
- Audio enthusiast
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718