Audio System Engineer (H/F)
Headquartered in Paris, Devialet is on a mission to elevate sound to its rightful place in people's life, innovating across acoustics and purposeful design. Our expansion began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. This hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
At Devialet, each day is more electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure with highly skilled, highly engaged, creative talents. Our engineers, designers, sales, marketing, manufacturing and operations teams are obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow so we can carry on delivering incomparable emotion to as many people as possible.
We are looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values. The revolution of high end audio can be yours as well.
Ready to join us ?
As Audio System Engineer, you will be involved in three fields of activity:
Setting up signal processing and hardware control of audio speakers:
- You will lead the measurement and proceed to the identifications of audio prototypes
- You will setup the adapted audio pipelines in order to ensure the protection and acoustic performance of the device
- You will support other teams to include additional signal processing in the pipeline
- You are responsible for the objective tuning
- You will be involved in the subjective tuning of prototypes and products.
- Throughout a project, you will be responsible for maintaining the audio pipeline.
- You will collaborate for the pipeline porting and validation.
Know-how, research and innovation activities:
- You are proactive to propose specific research subjects suited to the audio architecture, signal processing and hardware control research and innovation roadmap.
- A part of your work is dedicated to technological watch in the field of audio signal processing and audio architecture.
- You will participate in maintaining, improving and documenting the team’s tools.
- You will develop new control and audio processing algorithms.
Designing and validating audio architectures:
- You have to define the best audio architecture according to the adapted signal processing, in order to reach given audio performances.
- Designing audio architectures will require the support of other technical teams. In particular, you will work in close collaboration with the entire acoustic team.
- If necessary, you may lead the reverse engineering of benchmark products.
- You may evaluate the reachable audio performances of an existing audio architecture.
- You will be responsible for testing and validating your designed audio architectures.
- Throughout a project, you will be responsible to ensure the audio quality of the product / architecture in terms of performance.
PHD or Engineer in acoustic, signal processing and control (3 years of experience minimum).
You are highly motivated by audio engineering, autonomous and hard worker.
- Acoustic measurements: Audio Precision, Klippel
- Signal processing tools: Matlab, Simulink, MaxMSP
- Basis in C, Python
- Know-how in acoustic, signal processing, modeling and control
- General audio development
- Knowledge in listening and tuning of audio product
- Knowledge in electrodynamics transducers, electronic and amplifiers
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718