Marketing & Communications Director APAC
Headquartered in Paris, Devialet is on a mission to put sound at its rightful place in our lives, innovating across acoustics and purposeful design. Our expansion began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. This hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
At Devialet, each day is more electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure with highly skilled, highly engaged, creative talents, genuinely connected to music or sound in general. Our engineers, designers, marketing, sales, manufacturing and operations teams are obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow so we can carry on delivering incomparable emotion to as many people as possible. We are looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values through the products we manufacture and the technologies we license. The revolution of high-end audio can be yours as well. We aspire to better serve audiences in Asia and the Pacific Region in particular and seek highly driven talents able to culturally connect locally while continuing to build our brand globally.
Devialet is currently seeking a highly motivated APAC Marketing & Communications Director to join the global marketing team. The role will be based in our Shanghai office.
This individual will be responsible for developing and executing the APAC marketing and communications strategy in line with the central strategy, with a focus on mainland China, but also onHonk-Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, and Korea among others.
Defining the right level of execution for our strategy, translating our tone of voice and creative territory in the region, running a strong PR voice, capturing new opportunities for partnerships and events and installing our brand efficiently with our trade partners will be key to enable the strong growth we imagine in the region.
Reporting directly to the Head of International Marketing & Communications in Paris, managing 3 full-time employees and 2 interns based in Singapore and Shanghai and interacting with the local sales teams in APAC, your missions will be as follow:
You are ultimately responsible for designing/defining the regional marketing strategy following global brand and budget guidelines, as well as localizing the marketing plans according to the respective Asia-Pacific markets by focusing:
1/ In core markets (Mainland China, Hong-Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan by:
- preparing local marketing plans and ensure their execution while meeting the brand guidelines
- developing the most effective marketing tools, materials and campaigns to support all sales channels(retail, standalone boutique, wholesale), from in-store solutions to external communication.
- managing the press and public relations (including driving the PR agencies and product demonstrations/brand introductions to key influencers), events/partnerships (with luxury or cultural brands, trade shows, events with key retail partners.), the overall communication and social media campaigns in China by driving the local agency
- identifying and developing the right network for the brand (ambassadors, businessmen, officials, influencers.)
- giving inputs on the digital branding strategy
- building solid relationships with sales and distributors and supporting them with marketing and communications needs
- acting as the gatekeeper for the brand image usage, driving and validating the distributors' marketing initiatives (advertising, presence at shows, etc.)
4/Managing and growing your local team members.
- 10+ years of total working experience in marketing-related functions with a minimum of 4 years of rounded regional Asia marketing and a strong knowledge of Mainland China.
- You have a first experience or a solid personal interest in premium/luxury products or audio/tech products.
- You are a creative mind both in your area of expertise and in the way you approach a new situation. You are sensitive to brand territory and positioning.
- You have regional experience and solid business acumen combining interpersonal and communication skills to build trust with clients and internal/external business partners.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with an entrepreneur mindset and a proactive can-do attitude.
- You are fluent in English and Mandarin and can read/write simplified and traditional Chinese.
- You are passionate and willing to learn.
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718