Senior Program & Project Manager
Senior Program & Project Manager
- Inside a small & reactive cross-functional product engineering team dedicated to licensing projects, you have the responsibility of project management for the Asian clients.
- You share the same overall goal as the full team: bring Devialet technologies and know-how to a wide range of products to ensure company's growth: Home Speakers (smart, soundbars, portable,...), Professional studio and Public Address speakers, TVs, Smartdisplays, Smartphones and Tablets, Computers (laptop, all-in-one), accessories Automotive and also Headphones. These products can be positioned on a wide range of customers (OEM/ODM, international brands), active on a wide range of markets: electronic, social media, luxury, audio, internet, …
- You enjoy great autonomy and responsibility: you are responsible for the project management, as well as for the communication with the clients.
- You do most of the work by yourself in Shenzhen within the local team, and you have the full support of the Project Management team in Paris.
- Product phase: from EVT Phase to Industrialisation. You are onboarded in the pre-sales phase to check feasibility and consistency with Devialet capabilities (workload, planning, risks).
- You roll out several projects in parallel by managing, functionally, a diverse team.
- Your main interfaces are :
- Within Devialet: Business Development managers, licensing technical team, Devialet engineering groups like mechanical, electrical, Software, signal processing and acoustics. Mostly locally in Shenzhen, but also remotely in Paris.
- With Industrial partners involved in each project like ODM/OEM as well as component suppliers (e.g. transducers, electrical components, etc.) and system integrators, when relevant.
- You are responsible for the partner relationship :
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders, from a technical standpoint, together with each BD
- Contributing to and applying contracts commitments
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project technical documentation
- You are the planning owner representing Devialet commitment:
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapting workflow as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- You are responsible for the quality:
- Participating in the tender process, i.e design, submission and review
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Ensuring the quality of all Devialet deliverables
- Conducting project reviews and creating detailed reports for executive team members
- Optimising and improving processes (lessons learning) and the overall approach, where necessary
- You are responsible for cost mastering:
- Consolidating the team workload and the expenses required for the project, at the proposal phase
- Making sure that the paid-for workload is respected and extra-time is accounted for
- Solution-oriented, proactive vs. only reactive, willing to always walk the extra mile for a project success
- Creative and motivated
- Team player
- Rigorous, yet flexible to the peculiarities of each Partner/Project
- Prone to work with international teams of various backgrounds (technical, design, business)
- English fluency required
- Technical / Audio background required
- Engineering Master degree or equivalent
- From 5 to 10 years of experience in audio project management and suppliers & clients communication.
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718