Senior Sales Manager, China
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Paris, Devialet is celebrated for its innovation in acoustics, industrial design and sound technologies. Our story began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. A mind-blowing feat, this hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
Every day, all our teams work tirelessly towards one goal: delivering emotion, exposing the purest sound to as many people as possible, with no distortion, saturation or background noise. Step by step, we have sparked a real technological revolution in the audio world that got in motion thanks to some radical innovations. Since our creation, we have registered 160+ patents.
From Hong Kong and New York to London and Munich, we’re constantly looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values.
Ready to join us?
SENIOR SALES MANAGER, CHINA (Shanghai based)
- Report directly to General Manager APAC
- Lead and grow the China team to achieve sales targets set for the country
- Set and continuously adapt the short term sales strategy in China
- Monitor daily sales performance, orders and forecasting to ensure that inventory levels are optimized for sales
- Manage distribution partners and help to drive channel development and sales-generating initiatives
- Work directly with retail channels to analyze performance and develop plans for improving sell thru and visibility
- Help to identify marketing initiatives that will help boost sales achievement, and work with the marketing team to execute
- Maintain an integrated O2O sales strategy, working closely with the Ecomm team to implement special offers or other campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential new store locations and managing new store openings across China
- Develop growth strategies signed off by the Manager and execute merchandising plans that help the business to grow and meet sales targets
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with partners, including landlords and suppliers etc.
- Work closely with all departments: Customer Support, HR, Finance, Operations, and Marketing to ensure corporate guidelines and procedures are adhered to within the team
- Accomplish other tasks or achieve other KPIs as assigned by the company
- Assist in ad-hoc duties upon required
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience with at least 5 years managing distribution with technology/lifestyle retail channels across China
- Experience working with premium international brands
- Direct retail experience is a plus
- Experience in managing E-commerce and APAC work scope would be a plus
- Possess a proven track record of sales over-achievement is a MUST
- An excellent and proactive communicator, with good command of English and Mandarin (both spoken and written)
- Leadership qualities with high ambitions
- Strong business acumen and ability to take initiatives
- A decision-maker with problem-solving abilities and entrepreneurial drive
- Good interpersonal skills and strong presentation skills
- Strong computer literacy, particularly Excel
- High energy to cope with a versatile and fast-paced environment
- Interest in Music and Audio Technology is a plus
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718