Press & Public Relations Manager
Headquartered in Paris, Devialet is on a mission to elevate sound to its rightful place in people's life, innovating across acoustics and purposeful design. Our expansion began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. This hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
At Devialet, each day is more electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure with highly skilled, highly engaged, creative talents. Our engineers, designers, sales, marketing, manufacturing and operations teams are obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow so we can carry on delivering incomparable emotion to as many people as possible.
We are looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values. The revolution of high end audio can be yours as well.
Ready to join us ?
Devialet is currently looking for an enthusiastic Press & Public Relations Manager to join the Global marketing & communication team in Paris.
The role will report directly to the Head of International marketing & communications in Paris, and will be responsible for ensuring cohesive, perpetual regional proactive media outreach across the world - both on product and corporate levels - as much as taking care of our CEO as a public figure and key stakeholders for the company.
The successful candidate will also lead the relationship with the global retained PR agencies and exchange on a day to day basis with our local relay (Asia mainly).
The successful candidate is a confident, creative PR individual with a demonstrated background leading bold PR awareness campaigns for consumer tech and strong-branded companies or within a similar, transferable experience.
- Build our Press & Public relations roadmap that covers our different areas of expression = [corporate - business - tech - lifestyle - product reviews]
- Develop and execute a highly-effective media strategy that drive reputation and growth and better tell Devialet and Devialet product stories – whether it’s delivering substantial media coverage, turning speaking opportunities into reality, or thinking of new ways we can make the media and public aware of what we do
- Identify thought leadership opportunities, work with cross-functional teammates to develop scalable messaging platforms & relevant speaking engagements
- Execute central PR operations & events
- Coordinate with local teams across the organization’s globally decentralized team to ensure a coherent global story
- Upscale, expand, and train a broader base of Devialet spokespeople
- Crisis management when relevant
- Effectively represent Devialet with exterior partners and stakeholders
- Create and maintain both reactive and proactive communication materials
- Effective reporting and KPIs management, competitive watch
- 7+ years of total working experience in press & public relations both on a BtoC product and corporate level
- Passionate for creating engaging PR storytelling that meets business objectives, including measurement, evaluation and reporting
- Strong appetite for technology and tech products, and an ability to get excited about, and simplify, complex technical topics
- Past experience or a solid personal interest in premium/luxury products or audio/tech products
- Ability to work independently when needed, think ahead, engage proactively and take initiative, while also working collaboratively as a team player
- Able to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally, interacting with all levels of stakeholders, including senior leaders, influencing to drive impact
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Agility & flexibility to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and writing) in English and French.
The job is based in Paris, where the central team operates.
Some business travels could be expected in this role.
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718