iOS Software Developer H/F
Headquartered in Paris, Devialet is on a mission to elevate sound to its rightful place in people's life, innovating across acoustics and purposeful design. Our expansion began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. This hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
At Devialet, each day is more electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure with highly skilled, highly engaged, creative talents. Our engineers, designers, sales, marketing, manufacturing and operations teams are obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow so we can carry on delivering incomparable emotion to as many people as possible.
We are looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values. The revolution of high end audio can be yours as well.
Ready to join us ?
- Collaborate with designers, developers and product owners to implement scalable and interactive iOS applications
- Interact with the embedded software team
- Identify and keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets
- Provide technical leadership and documentation to developers and stakeholders
- Build prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing.
- Build sophisticated and elegant user interfaces
- Contribute to design standards and support design re-use.
- Bachelors or Master degree in computer science or related
- 1-3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Proficiency in Swift is mandatory
- Knowledge of Objective-C is recommended
- Experience of implementing design, providing UX advice and creating guidelines
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and communication skills
- Interest in delivering appealing and easy to use user interfaces
- Knowledge of design principles and user interaction standards
- Have a good understanding of latest frameworks and visual trends
- Learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718