Senior Product Marketing Specialist F/H
Headquartered in Paris, Devialet is on a mission to elevate sound to its rightful place in people's life, innovating across acoustics and purposeful design. Our expansion began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. This hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
At Devialet, each day is more electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure with highly skilled, highly engaged, creative talents. Our engineers, designers, sales, marketing, manufacturing and operations teams are obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow so we can carry on delivering incomparable emotion to as many people as possible.
We are looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values. The revolution of high end audio can be yours as well.
Ready to join us ?
As we enter a new growth phase for the company, this cross-collaborative role with multiple impacts is key to drive product initiatives : from understanding well who our customers, partners and prospects are, to building relevant product offerings and popularizing their attributes through content and training.
The scope of this role covers either “Home Audio” or “On-the-Go” category range
- Reach out to broader audiences with products / accessories / services / use cases / features
- Analyze competition and market trends to win market share (USP, value curves…)
- Create clear reasons to buy and differentiators to our entire product range and prioritize features
- Define expected customer journeys centered around the product and identify all product related touch points
- Deliver consistent experience through gathered touch points (Point of sales, Product content, Merchandising, Customer service, Website, etc.)
- Animate current product ranges and drive cross-sell / up-sell as well as brand advocacy
DELIVERABLES AND IMPACT
- Competition analysis (market size, segmentation), local and worldwide
- Opportunity analysis for roadmap development (differentiators, new use cases, new technologies), with the R&D and Product teams.
- Product pricing / specifications / features
- Product positioning and speech: clarity of promises, in terms that are both simple, ambitious and respectful to the end-customer, and technically relevant / precise
- Product documentation and content (White Papers, Specification sheets, User manuals, Product introduction etc.), in close collaboration with the R&D team
- Sales support documentation (training, brochures, merchandising assets, etc.), with the Content and GTM teams
- Product speech (website, press kit, etc.) and graphic content, in close collaboration with the Digital and Communication teams
- Acknowledging, validating and participating when necessary to product requirement specifications
- Go-to-person for all industrialization project leaders
- Promotion design (bundles, pricing, incentives), with the GTM and Sales teams
- Profitability monitoring per product lines and per offers, with volume / value / margin / accessory attach rate analysis, with GTM and Finance teams
- Product range management - architecture, interference, up-sell, cross-sales
- Customer feedback/inputs for the Product team ('voice of the customer'), with the CSS and Sales teams
- You graduated from a Master's Degree in a top University / Business School / Engineering School
- You have 5-7 years of experience in a hardware company where you demonstrated your product management skills
- Product Lifecycle management and UX sensitivity / creative skills would be a plus
- Dynamic, viscerally driven by the desire to be an entrepreneur and to offer a growing range of products combining luxury and technology, you are looking for a new challenge!
- Your human qualities: empathy, attention to detail, sense of urgency, rigor, creativity, add to your business expertise to build your successes and those of your team.
- You are fluent in English & French in order to develop within a company that is becoming more international every year.
- An opportunity to meet music passionates from all over the world
- The chance to play an impactful role in an ambitious and fast-growing company
- The ability to interact with our worldwide sales teams and our leadership
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718