Customer Service & Support Global Program Manager (H/F)
Headquartered in Paris, Devialet is on a mission to put sound back at the center of our lives, innovating across acoustics and purposeful design. Our expansion began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. This hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
At Devialet, each day is more electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure with highly skilled, highly engaged, creative talents. Our engineers, designers, sales, marketing, manufacturing and operations teams are obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow and most of us genuinely connected to sound or music as individuals. So we can carry on delivering incomparable emotion to as many people as possible.
We are looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values. The revolution of high end audio can be yours as well.
- Perform Research and Analyses
- Extract critical data from our Information system, mainly on Customer service tools and process - by segment, languages, region, audience and sales motion (pre sales vs. post sales)
- Analyse ambassadors’ performance via shadowing process to understand tool usage, complexity or friction within ambassador/customer journey, best/worst performers and fixes
- Define key programs to increase service level, customer engagement and satisfaction, develop appropriate monitoring tools , forward alerts, and participate actively on the delivery, committed to flawless execution.
- Identify main areas of improvement within customer service and support from customer and partner contact (pre or post sales) to priority actions, risk management, resolution and learning loop back to R&D, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing and/or Operations.
- Build action plans and execute improvement plan
- Schedule actions plan and time to deliver improvement plan.
- Execute, monitor and enrich or correct action plans.
- Coordinate actions with other stakeholders (Regional customer Advocacy manager, Customer service manager, IT PMO, CX Manager, etc…) to deliver the defined action plan.
- Alert on project delays and how to mitigate impact on operations.
- Deliver a Best practice plan inline with data analysis by sub-segments.
- Pilot Programs defined by data analysis.
- Develop strategies :
- On “how to reduce customer effort”, on increasing “First contact resolution”.
- in order to simplify process and ambassador journeys/tools.
- On “how to be more efficient” during interaction handling.
- On “how to bring 3 to 4 points more in quality of service”.
- Step up our customer service to generate positive advocacy and reviews.
- Take inspiration from other luxury and high end brands.
- Give a hand to Customer service and support manager by :
- Leading improvement plans or strategic projects (AI Bot, Telco development, etc…).
- Building and consolidating Forecast volume and following its adherence (monthly / Yearly basis) - operate a quarterly review of forecast adherence and investissement trade off.
- Defining cost of services (Monthly / Yearly basis).
- Scanning technologies which can be set into CSS to fit the “Develop strategies” panel of services.
- Building CPE survey for Partners segment.
- Follow Key Performance Indicators mainly linked to actions plan in place
- Monitor KPIS :
- Customer satisfaction
- Service level
- Average waiting time
- Average handle time
- First contact resolution
- Deflection rate
- Master's Degree or equivalent qualification (University / Business School) in management / marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in program management, with a good knowledge of data mining tools
- Proficiency in Excel and Program Management Tools
- Experience working with Zendesk is a plus
- Your human qualities: empathy, attention to detail, sense of urgency, rigor, sense of ownership.
- You are fluent in English & French in order to develop within a company that is becoming more international ever
Contact Our Devialet Advisors Monday to Saturday, 10.00 - 19.00 CET(844) 975-6718