At Derive Systems, we believe that our team is our greatest asset in achieving our future success. We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented administrative professional to assist with event marketing, file management, marketing analytics, vendor management, and other marketing functions critical to our Performance Automotive business. The ideal candidate is an organizational maven who can manage multiple concurrent tasks without letting even the smallest detail slip through the cracks.
Derive Systems is a leading automotive technology company with over 2 million software installations powering upgraded vehicles on our roads today. Derive connects vehicles and their engines to the digital world, enabling individuals and fleets to take control and optimize for performance, fuel efficiency, safety, and more. The Derive Systems platform leverages added on-board intelligence, powerful cloud data integration, enhanced sensors, and cloud technologies to personalize every automotive experience. We transform vehicles from one-size-fits-all, to deliver smart, dynamically adaptable, and mission-specific experiences.
- Event marketing logistics to include securing display space, confirming show services, coordinating travel needs, and managing shipping and receiving
- Management of event vendors including providing information and materials for sponsorship packages and speaking roles
- Fulfillment House Management to include monitoring asset inventory/use and reordering materials
- Simplifying folder structure and reorganizing assets in Sharepoint and Drobpox
- Collecting data for ROI reporting
- Supporting Directors in analyzing data and surfacing insights
- Follow up assistance with partners (e.g., sponsored drivers, retailers, dealers) for their deliverables
- Promotion validation and fulfillment
- Managing advertising asset delivery and billing with contracted industry vendors
- Derive employees may not use any Derive product, or assist any customer in using any Derive product, to tamper with the emission control and/or OBD systems installed on a motor vehicle regulated under the Clean Air Act by removing or making the emission control and/or OBD systems inoperable.
- Derive employees may not develop, manufacture, sell, transfer or install any Derive product for use on a motor vehicle regulated under the Clean Air Act where the Derive product bypasses, defeats, or renders inoperative the full functioning of the emission control and/or OBD systems. Notwithstanding the foregoing, employees may use a Derive product to temporarily bypass an emission control and/or OBD system for legitimate purposes (e.g., rear O2 sensors while a vehicle is on a dyno for developmental testing purposes).
- Derive employees may not assist any customer in its use of a Derive product where the employee knows the customer is using the Derive product to bypass, defeat, or render inoperative the full functioning of the emission control and/or OBD systems on a motor vehicle regulated under the Clean Air Act. Notwithstanding the foregoing, employees may assist a customer to use the Derive product to temporarily bypass an emission control and/or OBD system for legitimate purposes (e.g., rear O2 sensors while a vehicle is on a dyno for developmental testing purposes).
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Vendor management experience, including billing
- Shipping/receiving experience
- File management experience
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Automotive enthusiasm is a plus